FULL SERVICE CATERING
Our Experienced Professional Staff will Deliver, Prepare & Present your Menu at the location of your choice, for your convenience. Following your function, the staff will clean-up the venue areas we used and return all items to Over the Top,
* STAFFING IS NOT ALLOWED BY INSURANCE TO COOK OR SERVE ANY FOOD ITEMS THAT ARE NOT PREPARED BY " OVER THE TOP CATERING" staff UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH BUFFET/STATIONS:
- All of the tables needed for stations/buffet and floor length linens for all stations.
- All serving dishes, carving stations , trays, tools , etc
- All disposables - plates, cups, silverware, napkins, etc.
- Serving staff, carving attendants, etc. (all of our staffing will be dressed in black pants and white shirts)
- Set up of onsite kitchen with chef and assistant
- Coordination of all stations to match theme and color of the event. To be determined later
- Once booked client will be given access to our online wedding management software- where you can build your own wedding website and keep track of guest, showers, parties ( for wedding couple) track RSVP's and log of thank you notes sent. With this site your will have the ability to design a floorplan for the event venue - showing placement of all guest tables, food stations, band/d-jay, wedding cake, etc. The bride will also have the capability to post on a vision board for the event (allowing us to set stations- to match her vision for the big day)
- All decor for the station set up- will be approved by client. You can look at our previous events. Where we matched each event color and theme. The pictures are on our website.
- Site Inspection, if required is included in your proposal.
We do not include any gratuities we leave this to our client's discretion.
EXPLANATION OF SERVICE CHARGE
Only apply's if NOTED on your first proposal
**IN ADDITION : an 18% service Charge is based on final invoice total with final guest count.
The service charge covers insurance, equipment, transportation, chafing dish and certain other rentals that are not charged direct to client.
Site Inspection, if required is included in your proposal.
Gratuities are left to the client's discretion.
STAFFING TO GUEST RATIO:
Minimum of 2 Staff Members per Function
(1 Chef & 1 Wait staff) China/ silver cutlery requires 1 ware washer,
Wedding Requires 1 Captain Minimum
** 1 WORKER REQUIRED PER 25 GUEST for buffet & Stations
*** 1 Worker required per 12 guest (sit-down) to assure timely delivery
(Includes 1 Day prior to a Holiday & 1 day after)
ALL STAFF MEMBERS
CHARGE $ 30.00 PER HOUR EACH
Christmas Day $ 50.00 per hour each